It feel like forever ago that I was wondering the streets of Chania Greece.
People ask me what prompted this solo trip to Greece at the age of 19. Sometimes I like to pretend that it was something real deep down in me that needed to go, or that I was going to find myself, mature stuff you know.
But if I'm being totally honest (this is a no judgement zone) I saw the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies and that guy, Kostas, he was like, mega hot... and that is why I went. I went looking for him, or at least a close second. I saved up all my monies and said Sayonara to the folks and I was off!
When I came home I had learned a lot about myself but there were a couple things that I learned that were way more important like:
- It IS possible to consume only Nutella and Strawberry Crepes for almost three months straight and not die. (I know some of your were wondering this for real and you're saying, "Man I am so glad she told me that because I have been wanting to try it but I was worried I was going to die." I'm here to tell you you wont!)
- Kostas. I'm calling Bull on that one. He's not real. At least definitely not in Greece.
- Lastly and most importantly. Having a good, sturdy journal to tote around and not be afraid of dropping, bending, putting in the bottom of your bag is crucial. I have toted mine ALL around with me ever since greece and it is SOLID. Not to mention my new one is like Monty proof. It's amazing.
I have been a super fan of this company for over 10 years now. Their products are so genuine and real. Which is why I am majorly excited to be announcing this awesome giveaway today with Rustico Leather!
They are giving one lucky winner a Hand Sewn Leather Journal in the color of their choice AND a leather wristband (I wear mine everyday)! If you haven't ever owned a Rustico Leather product you are f'real missing out, the quality and craftsmanship is amazing. Make sure to follow the steps below to enter, it's super simple. You don't want to miss out on this!
2. Like the giveaway photo on Instagram
4. Comment on the Instagram photo with Where you would take this amazing journal.
This giveaway is open to readers with a US shipping address only. Winner will be announced on Instagram Wednesday at 10 AM MST